Pages

Miss him already..

Salam..

As today, my beloved husband will be going out for a side visit in Selangor for 1 whole day.. Not just 1 place but few places he will be out. Maybe it will end by night time possibly till almost midnight but  i'm not so sure.. So i will be going back to my mum's place for tonight, drive in a very long distance which sometimes makes me sleeping whenever i drive alone..

I've already felt how much i misses him today and my phone was out of battery last nite and i totally forgot to bring the charger. How silly i am.. Not even 1 person don't have the Sony charger because the person who has it isn't here because she went out for a course in KL.

Forgive me sayang for troubling you.. i will call/sms sayang once i have charge my phone so that i can keep in touch with you during on your side visit..

Love you so much and take care..

~BrightEye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers