Pages

My Guppy Fish died

2 months waited for my fish to give birth because her body turned so big which i know shes pregnant but this morning i saw her floated and i think she died last nite because she was still looked healthy before i left the office. It was sad because i once had help her separate the babies and her from one bowl. I was like a Dr. animal helping the animals give birth. I remember for 30 mins she gave birth for 11 baby fishes in my small bowl. It was so touched that I get to save 11 babies. They have to separate the babies and the mother fish or else the mother will eat the babies. But as today it seems there is no more mother guppy fish so i guess there will be no more babies. 

http://www.nbrooksdesign.co.uk/Aqua%20Life%20web%20site/images/guppy_female.jpg

This is how my guppy fish looked like..Rest In Peace my fishy..

~BrightEye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers