Pages

Hello November



Times flies.. yesterday was the day my late Paklong left our family. It has been a year and i felt it so quickly that day goes by.. I saw my mum's face, sad but she just act naturally.. My late Paklong is the only brother she had in her life. I miss him terribly. I miss his jokes, his loud voice (just like my mum), his laugh and many more. Anyway i don't wanna talk about my late Paklong coz it'll make me cry..huhu

Ok...tomorrow i'm going to start swimming lesson in Putrajaya.. The promotion is quite cheap otherwise it'll cost around rm200 plus if its for 2 pax. but i get to pay RM95 for 7 pax and all of them are all my colleagues including my cousin.. she's also working at my place.. felt like a family whenever i work here. Last week my hubby was excited to ask me buy some swimming suit for myself and that day after work we straight away go to the mall nearby Putrajaya.. Not in Alamanda but we went to IOI citymall coz that is our second favorite mall and I just bought them in Parkson which is quite reasonable. Well our 1st favorite mall is Setiacity mall coz its not that quite busy than other mall.

This year i will be going for a trip in Malaysia.. and also next year in Sabah.. Possibly end of next year i will go to Japan since my hubby really wanted to go there..haha.. Kite ikut aja.. ok la nak sambung keje plak.. eh tiba2 cakap melayu.. Tata you all.. wait for my next update..InsyaAllah.

With love,
Aini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers