Pages

I'm officially 31 years old

Assalamualaikum,

Hi all.. lat October i'm 31 years old.. yes i'm saying loud and clear..haha.. But i felt like i'm not in 30's at all..wink*

In my office we have this Celebrate someone birthday with a surprise and bought a cake sharing with those who's in the office. But most of the time is like first come first serve coz we don't buy a huge whole cake thing. But that time on my birthday, they don't celebrate with the colleagues.. My 3 friends and i decided to have lunch at Koryo-Won Restaurant IOI citymall. I didn't expect my friend are going to make a birthday surprise for me. After we ate i saw my friend went to the counter so i thought she requested for the bill but unfortunately she asked the waiter to bring out the cake for me. But it ended up the waiter bring a box with a cake inside. They laughed so they opened the box, take out the cake and gave them to me.. They said just assume the cakes has a candle on top of it. So i pretend that there's a candles and i blew it to the invisible candles..haha.

Actually they bought 2 cakes for me.. One is a coffee flavour the one on the picture and the other one is ice-cake from Baskin Robbin..yumyum..


    
I'm officially 31 yo...

Before my birthday my beloved hubby gave me a Danial Wellington watch for ladies.. Love it so much.. Ooo here's the picture i grab from Mr.Google..

Nice hey..

Well actually there more to tell.. wait for my next story..toodless..

With love,
Aini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers