Pages

Happy New Year..!!

Assalamualaikum,

Image result for new year 2018

Happy New year my friend.. I celebrate New Year in my sleep.. haha. how bout u guys?

Some may know me, some are don't. I have been all kinds of feelings in the year 2017. Alhamdulillah i have cope all and gonna start a new chapter in our life.. Me and my husband.

I know i haven't much update stories last year.. it's because i don't have a chance to update them at work during lunch hour or even at home. I am now a bit busy with my new small business with my sister.. Selling goodies like goodie bags or even party items. Ain't much happening but mostly i received lots of messages from the customer. 

Do visit Goodies2you instagram. 


Cute right?
So if you guys need some cute stuff on your birthday party, or any event just pm or dm us..Sorry we don't receive calls..

Today is the 1st day of work in 2018. How was the feeling..? well yeah i feel i wanna take a long vacation again. I bet you do too? Today i see many kids going to school for the 1st time, kindergarten for the 1st time. so cute.. 1st day sending their kids to the nursery.. That's life right? 

So whats your story? I will try to rajin2 blogwalking and update new stories like i used before.. Til then.. catch you next topic..

With Love,
Aini


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers