Pages

Nuffnang's Youth Credit Card Contest

Assalamualaikum and Good Day,

On the day i received an email from Nuffnang, i immediately try to create a new design for Youth Credit Card. I know its a lil late coz it was been posted early march but for me as an artist, i'm willing to give a shot to try one.

My new design called Colours of Ecstasy.
It describes the colours of  life where they enjoy and full of an overpowering emotions within them.


Hope i will be on the Nuffnangs list..Wish me all the best.. (^_^)

By the way.. what do you guys think bout my design..?




6 comments:

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers