Pages

Lost 3kg in 4 Days

Assalamualaikum,

Hello guys.. I wanna share on how i loose 3kg for 4 days in a row. I know it sounds crazy, like it's impossible right.. What i ate?

Breakfast
-2 Boiled eggs eat only the whites..
-Japanese cucumber (just cucumber no mayo or any dip thingy)
-Apple
-Orange

Lunch
-Ceaser salad or salad with salmon
Basically i go to any cafe or restaurant and only eat salad with hot earl grey tea or green tea..
No sugar.. i have my own Stevia Sweetener as my sugar drops
-Banana

Snack
-Almond

Dinner before 8pm
I eat what my mum cooks but with less steam rice or even sometimes without rice.

Image result for diet

For 4 days i keep repeating the same menu and i checked i've lost 3kg.. Really helps but on the 1st day you might get a bit dizzy coz you already get used to eat heavy food for breakfast.

These tips are actaully from my husband.. He was a gym trainer and also consult people to diet with healthy food. If only i could start from earlier i wont be able to be like...NOW..haha

So maybe you can try this tips and good luck.. By the way, don't force yourself if you can't follow what i did..

With Love,
Aini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers