Pages

New customer..

Salam..

I have design for 2 invitation cards for my two customer. It was completely satisfied for them and myself.
I slept at almost 1am to finish this 2 cards. Thanks to my sister and papa who came from work at 11:30pm and willing to join and helped me cutting out the cards without taking a shower break..hehe

Here are the cards that i made.

Invitation Card English version

Invitation Card in Malay Version


Invitation Card for Open House Aidil Adha

Visit at http://nadeviseproduction.blogspot.com (my bisnez blog) for more info..(^_^)

~Bright Eye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping at Aini's blog.

Comments are your responsibility.
Any comments are subjected to the Act 588 MCMC 1988.
Comment wisely, and do it with pure intentions.

For further inquiry kindly email me at noorainimohdhalim@gmail.com

Happy Blogging (^_^)

Labels

Followers